- About the hospital
- Rules and terms of hospitalization
- Inner order rules
- Schedule of reception of chief specialists
- Rules for making an appointment for an initial appointment
- Rules for preparing for diagnostic tests
- Free legal aid
- Accessible environment
- Memo for citizens on the guarantees of free medical care
- Patient rights and obligations
- State guarantees program
- Medicinal provision
- Clinical examination
- Types of medical care provided
- The procedure and conditions for the provision of medical care
- Criteria for the availability and quality of medical care
- What a patient needs to know about getting pain medication
- Memo on obtaining technical means of rehabilitation for temporary use at rental points
- Disease prevention
- The list of drugs under the program "7 nosologies"
- Procedures for the provision of medical care
- Standards of medical care
- Telemedicine. The procedure for preparing and conducting teleconsultation
- Telemedicine. Informed voluntary consent of the patient to conduct a telemedicine consultation
- Labor rationing
- Indicators and criteria for the effectiveness of employees' activities
- The volume of medical care for compulsory health insurance (state task)
- Paid services
- For foreing visitors/Medical Tourism
Types of medical care provided
GUZ "Lipetsk Regional Clinical Hospital"
has a license to carry out medical activities, issued by the Health Department of the Lipetsk region, No. LO-48-01-000949, dated September 17, 2013.
More detailed information about the institution - on the official website: http://lokb48.ru
Types of medical care provided:
- Primary, including pre-medical, medical and specialized, health care, on an outpatient basis.
- Specialized, including high-tech, medical care, in a day hospital and in a stationary setting.
- Ambulance, including specialized ambulance, medical care outside the medical organization, including field emergency advisory ambulance teams.
Regional consultative polyclinic:
provides consultative, diagnostic and medical assistance using modern medical technologies.
ON THE RULES OF RECORDING FOR THE FIRST APPOINTMENT / CONSULTATION / SURVEY.
Registration of a patient is carried out directly by the attending physician of the polyclinic at the place of residence, directing the patient for a consultation with a specialist, by means of an electronic record; or independently - for paid services.
Inpatient medical care is provided by the surgical and therapeutic service:
the surgical service includes departments of specialized care:
- vascular surgery,
- X-ray surgical methods of diagnosis and treatment,
- traumatology and orthopedics,
- thoracic surgery,
the therapeutic service is represented by the following departments of specialized care:
- department of cardiology for the treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction,
- neurological for the treatment of patients with acute cerebrovascular accident,
High-tech medical care is provided in the following areas:
- endovascular surgery
- abdominal surgery.