- About the hospital
- Rules and terms of hospitalization
- Inner order rules
- Schedule of reception of chief specialists
- Rules for making an appointment for an initial appointment
- Rules for preparing for diagnostic tests
- Free legal aid
- Accessible environment
- Memo for citizens on the guarantees of free medical care
- Patient rights and obligations
- State guarantees program
- Medicinal provision
- Clinical examination
- Types of medical care provided
- The procedure and conditions for the provision of medical care
- Criteria for the availability and quality of medical care
- What a patient needs to know about getting pain medication
- Memo on obtaining technical means of rehabilitation for temporary use at rental points
- Disease prevention
- The list of drugs under the program "7 nosologies"
- Procedures for the provision of medical care
- Standards of medical care
- Telemedicine. The procedure for preparing and conducting teleconsultation
- Telemedicine. Informed voluntary consent of the patient to conduct a telemedicine consultation
- Labor rationing
- Indicators and criteria for the effectiveness of employees' activities
- The volume of medical care for compulsory health insurance (state task)
- Paid services
- For foreing visitors/Medical Tourism
Information and methodological materials on the prevention of corruption
Regulatory legal and other acts in the field of combating corruption:
- Federal Law of the Russian Federation of December 25, 2008 N 273-FZ "On Combating Corruption"
- Federal Law of the Russian Federation dated 03.08.2018 No. 307-FZ "On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation in order to improve control over compliance with the legislation of the Russian Federation on combating corruption"
- Federal Law of the Russian Federation dated 06.02.2019 No. 5-FZ "On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation in order to combat corruption" "
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 13.02.2020 No. 117 "On approval of the composition of the Council under the President of the Russian Federation for combating corruption and the composition of the presidium of this Council"
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 08.03.2015 No. 120 "On some issues of combating corruption"
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of July 15, 2015 No. 364 "On measures to improve the organization of activities in the field of combating corruption"
- Excerpts from the Code of the Russian Federation on Administrative Offenses in terms of liability for committing administrative offenses under Art. 19.28 and Art. 19.29 of the Administrative Code of the Russian Federation
Contacts of the Administration, to contact when establishing the facts of corruption, helpline 8 (958) 865 60 59. Helpline of the city. +7 (4742) 31-40-70
Internal documents related to anti-corruption: