- About the hospital
- Rules and terms of hospitalization
- Inner order rules
- Schedule of reception of chief specialists
- Rules for making an appointment for an initial appointment
- Rules for preparing for diagnostic tests
- Free legal aid
- Accessible environment
- Memo for citizens on the guarantees of free medical care
- Patient rights and obligations
- State guarantees program
- Medicinal provision
- Clinical examination
- Types of medical care provided
- The procedure and conditions for the provision of medical care
- Criteria for the availability and quality of medical care
- What a patient needs to know about getting pain medication
- Memo on obtaining technical means of rehabilitation for temporary use at rental points
- Disease prevention
- The list of drugs under the program "7 nosologies"
- Procedures for the provision of medical care
- Standards of medical care
- Telemedicine. The procedure for preparing and conducting teleconsultation
- Telemedicine. Informed voluntary consent of the patient to conduct a telemedicine consultation
- Labor rationing
- Indicators and criteria for the effectiveness of employees' activities
- The volume of medical care for compulsory health insurance (state task)
- Paid services
- For foreing visitors/Medical Tourism
Information on paid services
When contacting the Lipetsk Regional Consultative Polyclinic to receive paid services, remember that you can receive free consultative specialized assistance at the expense of compulsory medical insurance funds on the basis of a referral and an electronic appointment with specialists of the regional polyclinic from the polyclinics at the place of your attachment.
Payment for paid medical services, at the request of the patient, is possible both in cash and by bank transfer.
The clinic has a stand of suggestions for patient feedback, where you can leave your suggestions and feedback on the work of the clinic.
We wish you good health!
Operating hours of Ultrasound diagnostics and X-ray computed tomography rooms on a paid basis on weekdays from 14-00 to 20-00;
Saturday, Sunday - day off.
Pre- registration by phone: 28-86-45 or by contacting the registration office of the Lipetsk Regional Consultative Polyclinic in person .