AESTHETIC SURGERY IN THE LOCB
Marina Mikhailovna Somova, born in 1977, graduated from the Pediatric Faculty of the Russian State Medical University named after N.I.Pirogov with a degree in pediatrics in 2002.
From 2002 to 2004, she was trained in residency, in the department of reconstructive surgery of the face and neck with microsurgery of the TSNIIS. From 2004 to 2005 – full-time postgraduate student of the Department of Reconstructive Surgery of the Face and Neck with Microsurgery of the Central Research Institute. From 2005 to 2012 - maxillofacial surgeon of the Department of Reconstructive Surgery of the face and neck with microsurgery of the TSNIIS and ChLH. From 2012 to 2019 - Researcher of the Department of development of high-tech methods of reconstructive maxillofacial surgery. Currently, maxillofacial surgeon and plastic surgeon of the Department of maxillofacial surgery of the LOKB. Participant and speaker of international congresses and symposiums on plastic and maxillofacial surgery, microsurgery.
He is the developer and performer of the technology of neurophysiological diagnostics, control and rehabilitation of patients with functional disorders of the head and neck.
PERFORMS THE FOLLOWING SURGICAL INTERVENTIONS ON THE HEAD AND NECK:
- Extracranial neuroraphy of the facial nerve .
- Extracranial neuroraphy of the trigeminal nerve.
- Reinnervation of facial muscles (patent for the method).
- Reinnervation of the masticatory muscles.
- Reinnervation of the language (patent for the method).
- Sensitive reinnervation of the head and neck.
- Removal of tumors of the head and neck with preservation of innervation.
- Removal of cysts of the head and neck .
- Transposition of facial and masticatory muscles.
- Autotransplantation of skeletal muscles.
- Elimination of post - traumatic deformities of the face and neck using flaps on the feeding leg .
- Circular facelift with lifting and displacement of the muscular-aponeurotic layers.
- Facelift using threads (patent for the method).
- Static correction of soft tissues of the head and neck (patent for the method).
- Correction of the face and neck with relief-contour injections.
- BTA injections for rehabilitation and aesthetic correction of the face and neck.
- Pulse current without a constant component with a repetition frequency from 0 to 100 Hz in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of functional disorders on the head and body.